Monday 15 August 2011

The jump off

                           Well, you cant start just anywhere, can you? That being said, lets start in the middle.
Its me and her. And them. They, the sex killers, the time stealers, the money siphons. Those little shits. My two beautiful little girls. Whom i love very very much. My protegee . Phie,  5 and Lil, 2.
     I'm not going to lie, It hasn't been easy. Making a relationship like ours work, can at times be a real grind. But the love is strong. Always has been too. To catch you up to speed, Ill give you the Coles Notes version.
Her friend was a bank teller who I flirted with. She invited me over to a party. I met her roommate. My jaw hit the floor. Two months later she moved in with me. We had kids. We got married.
   Now we live in "Scenic Parkdale", downtown Toronto. Canada.
But that's that. Me,  I'm a butcher, by trade. I love food and cooking but I cant stand how fake people are about food these days. Food culture is out of hand.
   Living in this world class city, I come across a lot of crazy shit. Now you can look forward to an account of the the fun shenanigans I get up to. I'll warn you though, this is gonna get weird. And dangerous,.Yeah lots of danger, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment